domingo, 26 de fevereiro de 2023

Setting up...

Translator

 Hey,Pravilo here. And... I'm writing a blog... So it's about some fashion style. But before,i have to tell who I am.

Well I'm a otter. I had a owner called Pedrott Bnaha. When he got a new oc,i got abandoned by him... In 2022,i was chased by Anti-Femboists. In case you don't know,in 3620 (2020 on Earth) it had a horny pandemic. Which lead to every teenager have depression. And 3622 came the antis.

Ok so back to explanation,so after that,i worked as a slave. Which wasn't so great. But i went a friend with the owner,he is giant. I was asked to leave,and i leaved. But then i was homeless... Until a rabbit named Dewott rescued me.

And here I am. Safe and sound. I'm still recovering from it. And now I'm writing a blog,which may uh... Interest someone I guess... Well that is all. Bye!



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Parts

 Ok this one is kinda... Ridiculous... So,yeah,transgender people exist here since the creation of the planet,even earth but it was unnotice...